Sunday, January 18, 2009

Welcome back to School

It has been 2 weeks since I started my journey go back to the school...few things that makes me good / not so good

I feel not so good when...
  • I have to start my working hours earlier every week. Since I start work at 7.30 a.m , I need to leave my home as early as 6.40 a.m. waduss that makes me really2 sleepy all day long
  • After work, I need to rush going back home, take a bath, pray and catch my class at 6.30 p.m.
  • Though it's the 2nd week of semester, we have been given many assignments and presentation/discussions at class..
  • I can only cook for my hubby during the weekend, poor him..sabar ya bang
  • In the office , as usual so many things to be done, since we r going to move to a new building this year, we have been very2 bz, I wish I could have a genie in the bottle to help me hehehe

I feel good when...

  • I dunno why, though Im really tired to rush here and there and of course with my condition in early pregnancy, I must admit that Im really2 happy and enjoy while im attending the classess
  • Since the area that I study (Knowledge Mgt) is something that has been implemented in my orgn, I can always understand and relates it with what we do in work..this makes it more excited

Hopefully, Im able to go thru all of these..work, family and study..semoga Allah memberikan kekuatan dan mempermudahkan urusan kami sekeluarga, InsyaAllah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally you have updated yr blog.. hoorayy...

All the best in your study.. :) U reminds me of my study again.. mmg best gila.. lebih2 lagi adik2 cuba tackle u hahaha...

unrestmind said...

hye salam ...lame x jenguk blog u..k la u tk cre k..bye...anak shat x