Saturday, August 23, 2008

Love is in the air...

This friend of mine is falling in love rite now. I knew it, I knew it that she's really2 angau rite now. The way she smiles, walk n talk, it's so obvious that she's in love now. As a friend, Im happy when she's happy. Aku doakan moga2 kali ini her relationship with the man that she falls in love with will be dreams come tru n sampai ke jinjang pelamin la hendaknya, InsyaAllah.

Angau

Melihatkan keangauannya yg tahap cipan sambil matanya yg bersinar2 citer pasal bf dia, aku pun tumpang melayang2 mengenangkan pengalaman2 cintan cintun ku dolu2 hehehe..



Kalau tengah angau, memang aku gerenti perut aku kenyang, fikiran aku melayang2, asik terkennagkan si dia, anywehre anytime, bila dapat call @ sms, amboi rasa nak lompat je hahaha. Bila bab call n gayut kat tel plak jangan cakap la, I still remember masa tgh jiwang karat ngan my hubby , kami dok gayut telefon sampai bil hp dia jadik 1300++ per month, wallup..pernah my sis ckp agaknya org bercinta ni ckp apa yek lama2? korang tanya camni kot...



BF :" U dah makan ke belum?"

GF : "Dah."

BF:"Makan apa?"

GF : Makan Nasi ngan lauk ..."

BF : " Ooo makan nasi, nasi beras nya cap apa?"



hahaha, gila my sis, dia kata abistu bil beribu2 cakap berjam2 tu je la topiknya..eleh mcm la dia pun tak angau masa dia muda mudi kan..



Cinta perlukan perngorbanan?



I must admit this that when we really love someone, we are willing to do anything and sacrifice for that person. Bak kata Tan Sri P Ramlee dlm nyanyian dia..berkorban apa saja , harta ataupun nyawa, itulah kasih mesra, sejati dan mulia..



I still remember the story of one of my friends, she was engaged with this man that she met when she did her diploma. Being a lonely girl ( whilst all of her friends already have their own buah hati), she was really happy when she met this guy..she never had a bf before, not because she's not pretty, she's prettier than me. Maybe because it will takes time for her to be comfortable with a person that she just meet/know.

Let me name this girl as "A". after few months dating "A" decide to get engaged with "B". Surpirisingly, A informed me that she stayed at B's family's home with B's mom, dad and his youngest sister. When I ask thru our teleconversation, how's ur life at B's home with his family, she replied, Im OK, Im OK.

Few months later, she came n see me and stay overnite at my rumah sewa, she told me yang dia baru je putus tunang. I was even surprise when she said that the main reason was she has been abused by B's n family. Before she goes to work everyday ( she;s working at one of comm bank as executive), she needs to prepare the breakfast for B's family, once she back home in the nite, she had to cook for the family, and clean the house as well. Not only that , she has to spent her money for that family....when I asked why it took her so long to realize all that. She replied, I always thought "cinta perlukan pengorbanan"..ish ish ish menyirap je aku dengar..

Begitulah wanita..always sacrifice for love..

My Love Song with Hubby

I dont want to miss a thing by Aerosmith..( ST Armageddon movie)

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you’re far away dreaming

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

I Don’t wanna close my eyes
I Don’t wanna fall asleep
‘Cause I’d miss you baby
And I don’t wanna miss a thing

‘Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream would never do
I’d still miss you baby
And I don’t want to miss a thing

Lying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I’m wondering what you’re dreaming
Wondering if it’s me you’re seeing

Then I kiss your eyes
And thank God we’re together
I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever
Forever and ever

I Don’t wanna close my eyes
I don’t wanna fall sleep
‘Cause I’d miss you baby
And I don’t wanna miss a thing

‘Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I’d still miss you baby
And I don’t want to miss a thing

I don’t wanna miss one smile
I don’t wanna miss one kiss
I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, and just like this
I just want to hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time

I Don’t wanna close my eyes
I don’t wanna fall sleep
‘Cause I’d miss you baby
And I don’t wanna miss a thing

‘Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I’d still miss you baby
And I don’t want to miss a thing

I Don’t want to close my eyes
I don’t want to fall asleep
I don’t want to miss a thing

*Lagu yang bisa meruntuhkan keegoan aku dan dia

1 comment:

Ummu Muhammad said...

kakakkakaka, kesian betul laaa, sampaikan beras pun nak tanya cap apa ekk mas? takda laa sampai teruk gitu haaaa, relax ajerr...tapi bab makan tu mmg ada ler gak sebut hahaha