Friday, November 14, 2008

Back to School

After all the upset, sadness and frustration week at d office, I received the offer letter for me to go back to school, Alhamdulillah..rasa syukur sesangat and terubat hati dan semangat ni rasanya..

I'm required to register on 13 Dec 2008 and I'll be doing the Masters of Knowledge Management. If everything is ok, I'll start my class by end of Dec ..that means I can only go for short holiday only..few things to be prepared:

  • To buy stationaries ( For pencil case, I already got present from my niece..she brought me a nice pink karer Liz Clairbone pencil case from US..woww wiee hehe)
  • To inform n seek approval from my DD and M to change my flexi hours from 8-5 only coz my class will start at 6.30 p.m. for 3-4 days per week
  • To buy new clothes n necessary accessories..kasi semangat maa mau pi kelas
  • To buy school bag
  • A pair of new school shoes perharps..erk

Apa - apa pun I feel happy , excited and a bit worried whether I'm able to cater all of the responsibilities or not, home, work, school, family..hmmm kasi ana phening la haha..another thing, aku ni dah 6 years ++ tak baca buku2 ilmiah dan kerja2 menelaah ni..mmm boleh ke aku study ni ...layannnn

For friends and bloggers yg singgah2 sini yg bagi Mas support and advice about my frustration tu, terima kasih banyak2 ya..semoga Tuhan mempermudahkan urusan kalian

Alhamdulillah and to Abang, thank u very much for everything, despite of all things that we've been thru all this while, we're still together..

"You were my strength when I was weak, You were my voice when I couldn't speak, You were my eyes when I couldn't see, You saw the best there was in me, Lifted me up when I couldn't reach, You gave me faith 'coz you believed, I'm everything I am, Because you loved me .."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. yeah... yeah...! Congrats!.. All the best!.. Pasal preparation tu tak payah risau sgt.. janji act as a college gal.. heheheh... kasi dress up cun punya.. jeans!!!.. kasut sport Nike punya.. boleh jalan laju kejar masa msk kelas.. heheheh..:D